Health & Sanitation Program
Staff and Client Health
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
- If you are ill, have experienced recent upper respiratory symptoms, been around someone who tested Covid 19 positive, or has tested Covid 19 positive, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will encourage our clients and our staff to continue to practice social distancing.
- Upon arrival, each client will be directed to their treatment room if available thereby limiting exposure to other clients in the waiting room
- We will be sanitizing the front waiting area, including counters and tables, multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing each treatment room after each client.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing counters and computer keyboards multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- The front desk will not handle any credit cards. The client will insert the card themselves. We will encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us so on future visits, no physical transaction will be necessary.
Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic. We will encourage our guests to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic and treatment rooms.
- Our support staff will wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds every hour.
- Our providers will wash their hands, and/or use hand sanitizer, before and after each treatment.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The Lifestyle Center will provide all employees with personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves, and face shields to be used as indicated. When providers are performing any ablative treatments, they will wear our medical masks.
- Gloves are to be worn by all providers during all treatments.
- We encourage our clients to wear whatever personal protective equipment that makes them feel safe. Unfortunately, due to our limited supply we will not be dispensing personal protective equipment to our clients.