Liquid Face Lift
Liquid Face Lift in St. Louis
Get ahead of facial aging today with the Liquid Face Lift
Reversing the structural signs of aging begins with a facial assessment from the trusted skincare experts at The Lifestyle Center. Based on this assessment, a treatment plan is made to restore a natural, more youthful appearance along with recommendations to maintain your youthful glow.
The aging face from the 30’s to the 50’s
- Bony features, lines and wrinkles become more prominent
- Lines from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth are more noticeable
- Cheeks lose fat and the face begins to sink downward or becomes more hollow often resulting in jowls
- Changes occur in the area around the mouth, including thinning and flattening of the lips as well vertical wrinkles eminating from the lips
- Depressions and lines descending down from the corner of the lips towards the chin, often referred to as marionette lines, begin to form
- Over time, the face loses bone and collagen. Thus, the three main structural areas – skin, fat, and bone – lead to facial aging.
Reversing the signs of aging
Richard Moore, M.D. and his team of skincare experts can reverse the signs of aging by lifting and contouring the face with volume replacement. The choice of dermal fillers to be used in dependent on the location and degree of volume loss. Some of the longer lasting collagen stimulating fillers such as Sculptra and Bellafill will provide a natural appearance for 2 or more years when combined with a comprehensive skincare approach. In addition, lip volume and contours can be restored using hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane Silk.
Dynamic wrinkles which are caused by muscle movements such as frowning, squinting, and lifting the eyebrows are commonly treated with neuromodulators such as Dysport, Botox Cosmetic and Xeomin. Dr. Moore’s preference is to use Dysport as it offers a less frozen look and results in far fewer touch up procedures. All three neuromodulators are offered at The Lifestyle Center.
Skin surface treatments such as IPL, Micro-needling with SkinPen, Skin Tightening with Venus Legacy, and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) are often combined with the Liquid Face Lift to restore the surface of the skin to a healthy glow.
Once you have achieved that natural, youthful appearance, the skincare specialists at The Lifestyle Center will recommend a schedule of treatments to maintain your results for years to come.