Enhance Your Sexual Wellbeing and Bladder Control with the O-Shot®
Women looking for enhanced sexual sensation or treatment for urinary incontinence can now turn to the O-Shot®. This non-surgical therapy uses your body's own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate tissue growth for greater satisfaction during sex and improved bladder control. Dr. Richard Moore can perform an O-Shot® procedure at his St. Louis practice quickly, conveniently, and almost entirely risk-free. Contact us today to learn more about how this treatment that can help you reclaim a more enjoyable sex life, and find relief from urinary incontinence.
Safe and Convenient Therapy
Your short, convenient O-Shot® treatment begins with drawing a small amount of your blood. The blood is processed into PRP using an FDA-approved kit that isolates the platelets to take advantage of their natural growth factors. An anesthetic cream will then be applied to the treatment area to ensure your comfort. Using an ultra-thin needle, the PRP will be injected into two places: the clitoris and the area between the urethra and vaginal wall. Patients report little to no discomfort during this process, which takes about an hour. Because patients' own platelets are used, there are virtually no side effects or risks of complication. In fact, over the last twenty years, approximately 500,000 PRP injections have been performed with no reported significant side effects or complications.
Noticeable, Lasting Results
Patients can enjoy immediate and noticeable results that should reach their full potential about seven weeks after the treatment. The growth factors will begin to rejuvenate the treatment area right away, and many women report a dramatically improved sexual response and bladder control. Results last about two years, although some women may return as soon as three months after the initial treatment for more pronounced results.
Determining Your Candidacy
Most healthy women are candidates for this simple, yet advanced treatment. The O-Shot® might be the right treatment if you suffer with:
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder – An estimated 5% of women have this condition, which is characterized by an inability to attain or maintain sexual arousal during sexual activity.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder – A low sex drive is considered a disorder when it disrupts your life with stress or other interpersonal difficulties. About 10% of women are considered to have hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder – Approximately 5% of women are thought to have this disorder, which involves difficulty reaching orgasm despite adequate sexual stimulation.
- Dyspareunia – Doctors estimate that 10-20% of women suffer from pain during sex. Dyspareunia can result from injury, infection, and insufficient lubrication, among other issues.
- Urinary incontinence – Whether temporary or persistent, urinary incontinence is a common problem among women. An estimated 20% of younger women, 30% of middle-aged women, and 50% of older women experience leaking, sudden urges, and other symptoms.
Dr. Moore will conduct a thorough analysis to determine if the O-Shot® is right for you.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Live life to the fullest with a healthy sexual life and confidence in your bladder control. Learn more about how the O-Shot® can benefit you by contacting our office today and scheduling your appointment.